After evaluating some Wiki, I settled with Peanut Butter Wiki for its balance between ease of use and wealth of features.
- View without log in
- Easy-to-remember formatting style
- Apply for a new wiki is very easy
- Nice and clean interface
- Automatic table of contents
- The ability to backup your wiki
- Non-standard formatting style, prefer WYSIWYG editor
- Not easy to create page, cryptic syntax
- No community features: the wiki is meant for one person to use. That rules out such possibilities as project pages and team editing effort. Now, we can get around this problem by having each team members to log in using the same email/password, but different name.
Check out the PBwiki tour!